Our living room is a part of the major renovation going on at our home, so while it’s currently in shambles, we’re looking ahead a couple months to what we want it to become. And there’s no better time because the Charly Sofa we designed with Interior Define two years ago is on sale right now! The 15% off everything Interior Define only happens ONCE A YEAR!–and I thought it would be fun to incorporate it in a high-end looking, but still very budget friendly design.
The Charly comes in 55+ fabrics (including pet + kid-friendly fabrics!) and a dozen configurations (sofas, chairs, ottomans, sectionals and sleepers!) and you can even customize it to the length and firmness that suits your home. In our last home, we had a long sofa in a pretty blue tone (Rain). For this house, we’re leaning toward something a little more neutral–like this Pebble Weave fabric in the Linen color way seen below.
- Charly Chaise Sectional–I’m biased, but it’s a fantastic, classic, comfortable sofa and we are absolutely getting it in sectional form (maybe the U-shaped?) for somewhere in our house this time. Drew Barrymore says if there’s one thing to splurge on in a home–it’s a sofa and I whole heartedly agree. Customize it to your heart’s desire $2290 (Charly sofas start at $1270)
- Sand/Taupe Loren Area Rug–I love the look of this vintage-inspired persian rug. We have always gone darker with our vintage rugs and I’m ready to lighten things up! $399 for 8×10.
- Coffee Table— Solid wood, kid-friendly, interesting and not too visually heavy? This coffee table actually has it all. On sale for $319.
- Spindle Leg Side Table— This side table sports one of the hottest trends this year and it’s almost as old as furniture itself. Those spindle legs are back and dressed in a chic black, you can’t go wrong. $79
- Olive Accent Chairs — These look good from every angle! They’re modern and angular, but classic and cushy, too! The soft olive upholstery wraps around an oak frame. I added two to the space across from the sectional. $699 each
- Leather Stools — These are some of the most versatile pieces you can have! Whether it’s to prop your feet up, use in a pinch for double seating or tuck under a console in the entry to sit down and tie your shoes, you’ll find a hundred places for these leather stools. I love a pair in this living room on the short side of the rug (opposite the chaise for balance) $129 each
- Cool Beige Velvet Curtains — My favorite blackout velvet curtains (they are incredible!!!) had to make an appearance in a lighter shade here. The double wide size maybe be more, but it looks doubly expensive even though it’s not. $91/panel
- Table Lamp — Lighting is key for any cozy living space, so don’t be shy about adding a couple of lamps. I love the subtle neutral design on the base of this table lamp. $58
- Floor Lamp — Black floor lamps can serve as a sculptural piece as much as a light source. This one has some really cool brass details that add so much, too! $93
- Arbequina Live Olive Tree— These promise to be hearty and perfect for indoors or a patio setting, in addition to being planted and will produce olives the first year! (We’re gonna try it!) $179
Hopefully, even if you aren’t looking for a complete living room refresh, you can gain inspiration and ideas from this! If you are interested in taking advantage of the Interior Define sale to order a Charly, but aren’t sure what fabric you should get, you can choose the buy now, decide later option in the color swatches! They offer free swatches and I’d definitely recommend getting some. I’m happy to advise, too! Happy Monday!