We’ve done a LOT of gift guides for her over the years (here, here, here, and here to name a few). So this year, I really wanted to focus on my personal favorites that I keep reaching for. Or gifts that meant a lot to me this year. These are tried and true. Tested and loved. A few personal favorites that would make excellent gifts–
1. Taylor Swift Folklore Record: $59 Since getting our record player, I have been gifted a few amazing records and every time, I am floored with the thoughtfulness. I got Folklore AND Deja Entendu for my birthday and now I want to gift someone else a record.
2. Calf-Length Dad Coat: $144 You can’t go wrong with a camel colored calf length coat. I have one and I wear it with everything!
3. Toggle Chain Necklace: $32 My favorite necklace–the clasp is so pretty I don’t even mind when it comes in front.
4. MALIN+GOETZ Dark Rum Candle: $55 I. love. candles. But this scent takes the cake for me. Year round, it’s so welcoming and warm.
5. Burgundy Weekender: $58 I have tried so many makeup cases. But this one is my FAVORITE because it’s so organized inside and it can fit in a carry on or overnight bag easily. The color is pretty great, too!
6. Oversized Alpaca Crew: $95 A classic staple of a sweater to wear over and over.
7. Sorel Waterproof Bootie: $119 These boots are a shorter height making them fun to wear with jeans. They are TOASTY and the color scheme is so versatile. And also, if you have big feet like me, I swear they make your feet look so petite!
8. Dae Duo Shampoo & Conditioner Set: $48 I tried it. I looooovvveeee it. My hair is so silky smooth (and I went 8 days between washes!)
9. Beauty Counter Brightening Oil: $58 This is my number 1 beauty product this year. Every time I look glowy (or I want to), it’s thanks to this. I put it on every night and the smell is delicious.
10. Red Aspen Nail Dashes: $13 I’ve been wearing these press on nails for the last 6 weeks! They are easy to apply and inexpensive and the colors are spot on. I love the short ones best!
11. Lip Sleeping Mask: $20 I put this on religiously every night! Moisturized lips = plump lips. So I don’t skimp!
12. Apple Watch Band: $19 I switched out my apple watch band for this one earlier this year and it honestly felt like I got a new watch! I love the nod to a classic men’s watch and the mixed metals go with everything!
13. The Foldover Transport Tote: $188 A quality bag with a twist. I love this big bag and I alway get compliments on its uniqueness!
14. FOREO LUNA Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush: $139 I think I put this on every gift guide because it feels SO good on your face and I honestly think I owe it a big thank you for clearing up my skin this year!