This post is sponsored by Brooklinen
When it comes to bedding, I’ve been loving a more relaxed vibe. Linen bedding has the perfect lived in look, and it’s so soft and wrinkles only make it better (thank goodness!).
Brooklinen bedding has been a bedding staple even in our previous house because of the quality and comfort, not to mention the stunning materials and variety they offer. Greta’s bed currently has their washed linen duvet cover in Haze, and the linen sheet set in white, and it’s looking perfectly imperfect. I can’t get over the cute comfy casual feel they’re putting off, plus they’re so lightweight and so soft.
I’m a firm believer in investing in pieces throughout your home that enhance your life, and now is the perfect time to upgrade your bedding AND your sleep with my Brooklinen code: Use chrislovesjulia to take $20 off orders over $100. Stock up on your favorite bedding, and be sure to check out their other household goods. I’m adding bathrobes for me and Chris to my cart, and if their bath towels are anything like their bedding, they’re cloud-like.
We browsed the Brooklinen site (while trying to avoid drooling over everything), and put together a list of our favorite items – all the bedding needs, plus more. I’m crushing on the cashmere duvet cover because wow… I think that’s what dreams are made of. Just curious, how many sheet sets do you have per bed? I like to have 2-3 for each bed, personally.
1. Smoke Waffle Bath Towels $65
2. Cream Super Plush Bath Towels $89
3. Waffle Robe $98
4. Alpaca Charcoal Windowpane Baby Blanket $118
5. Terracotta Oxford Stripe Classic Duvet Cover $129
6. Black Lorimer Lightweight Quilt $249
7. Down Alternative Comforter $249
8. Grey Plaid Alpaca Throw Blanket $249
9. Haze Linen Duvet Cover $265
10. Stripe Linen Duvet Cover $265
11. Linen Core Sheet Set $269
12. Fog Heathered Cashmere Duvet Cover $279