1. Something to Read: 10 classic hardcover books to add to her little collection. Taste of Home was selling all ten of these books for $14.99 last month and I snatched them up.
2. Something they Want: If Greta could form sentences a little better, I am sure she would say she desperately wanted a puppy. Alas, she can’t and isn’t ready for that responsibility anyway. Fortunately, we are pretty sure she is going to love the Prince Lionheart Cow Wheely Bug. I can’t wait to see her scootin’ around on it.
3. Something they Need: Some may argue that Greta doesn’t need Melissa & Doug’s 60-piece standard wooden blocks–but the girl is a stacking/building fanatic and I am tired of putting away all of the bowls and hearing the pots and pans come crashing down. Plus, we are certain these blocks will be the kind of toy that we will have forever.
4. The Extra: Crayola has really gone all out in the past couple years and the artist in me gets giddy when Greta wants to color. Getting these mess-free, I repeat–mess free–paint markers and paper were a no-brainer.
5. Something to Wear: This Platinum Purple snowsuit could also fall under the “need” category. She is going to look adorable romping around in the snow for our family snowman building contest this holiday.
Now it is time for the fun part–wrapping!!