Giveaway is now closed
Congratulations to Lauren2028 who said, “I wish that trying to decorate my house was ‘so simple’….I can’t make up my mind for the life of me!”
We’re not afraid to call in the pros when we are faced with a challenge that is above our skill-set, like installing a new window. Crown molding is one of those things we had never done, but heard a few horror stories about–even from the talented folks over at Yellow Brick Home. So when it came time to add the molding atop our built-ins, we searched for tutorials and ultimately found this very easy, DIY-friendly crown molding. The corners are precut, it’s paintable and very lightweight, and bonus–all you need to install it is a little caulk.
You can read about our own installation process here (we went with the Cove Molding) and see the almost-finished built-ins here (styling is currently underway). Or, just browse So Simple Crown’s selection and pick your favorite style because we’re giving away 52 linear feet of it–that’s enough for a 12×12 room! Woot.
- Prize: 52 linear feet of any 3″ or 4″ So Simple Crown molding.
- To Enter: Leave a comment telling us what else you wish was “So Simple.” For instance, “So Simple abs would be convenient.”
- Giveaway Closes: Thursday, March 22nd at 11pm MST
- Number of Winners: One
- Prize Ships: Anywhere in the continental United States.
- Fine Print: Only one entry per e-mail address, people. We’ll summon random.org after the giveaway closes to select our winner and announce it on Friday as an update to this post. Go. Go. Goooooo!!!!!