I don’t know about you, but from now until Christmas, it seems like I need a gift under $20 for multiple occasions. Maybe it’s a relative gift exchange or a white elephant (we have funny ideas for those here) or work party, a teacher or co-worker, neighbor, or a friend that you aren’t surreeee if they are giving you a gift but then they show up at your place with a gift just for you–don’t panic. You’re ready thanks to this list. We are starting this year’s gift guides off with gifts under $20 (that you can give anybody!) because the time to gift these usually comes before Christmas.
- A Snowman Kit. This is our favorite gift to give families with kids (or our children’s friends!) because everyone needs a corncob pipe and button nose on hand — also, you’re never too old to outfit a proper Frosty. $19.99
- A Frank Lloyd Wright Gold Foil puzzle. Tis the season for puzzles and thanks to this beauty, the fun can be fancy. This 500 piece puzzle is just as rewarding as a solo project or a family activity. $19.99
- Scented Matches. These will wow any candle lover (raises hand) and strike up mood-setting Sweet Balsam vibes. $20
- A Woodfire Tin Candle to make the house smell like it’s just undergone a festive tree-trimming. Candles are the easiest gift to give and I have yet to meet one I haven’t received with open arms. $12
- Fair Isle Trouser Socks with total ski lodge vibes they’ll happily show off all season. $12.50
- A 2019 Home Ornament to help them deck the halls and kick start (or add to) their sentimental ornament collection — and remember all the good times you shared this year. $16
- A “Charlie Brown Christmas” on vinyl for rockin’ around the Christmas tree — a must have, truly. $17.99
- The prettiest red velvet ribbon (Okay, this one’s actually for you to wrap up a favorite book/art print/anything for the one you forgot to buy for). “I thought of you the whole time I was reading this — I just *had* to give it to you…” Wrap it up in red ribbon and it’s instantly thoughtful. We’ll call it Santa’s little helper. $8
- A Fair Isle Ski Beanie (comes in 4 colors!) that’s so cool, they’ll probably wear it indoors, too. $19
- A Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask for girls’ night in gift-wrapping (instagram stories to follow). $13
- Cashmere & Fig hand soap and lotion — A soap set is just one of my favorite things that will instantly elevate the bathroom or kitchen, and will make them feel luxe and ready for company at once. $22 (goes on sale!) or this one for $14.99
- Numi Taper Candle Holders These look so much more expensive than they are and will definitely be moved around from shelfies, to the centerpiece, mantle and entry table. $14.29 (on sale!)
- House of Dorchester Dark Chocolates so they have a special treat for their late-night online shopping. $19.99
- Field Notes: National Park Series — so they can make their adventure lists, and check them twice. Perfect for your outdoorsy friend. $22.95, or $14.95 here.
- “Nothing Fancy,” This year’s #1 best selling cookbook (with perfect reviews!), by Alison Roman’s is about having people over. Not entertaining. It promises to help you nail dinner with unfussy food, unstuffy vibes, and the permission to be imperfect. Honestly, a genius book that belongs under every tree this year. $19.50
Check out more gifts under $30 (all from Amazon, in case you need it quick) here!