I have full blown conversations with my girlfriends and sisters that solely revolve around the question “What are you getting for your parents?!” It’s one of my favorite gift guides to put together because I just love thinking of things that would bring a smile to my parents’ face.
But onto this year’s, which I’ve already shopped for my own parents and in-laws!
1. Vintage National Parks Puzzle: $20 My mother-in-law loves puzzles. It’s something we bonded over when I first joined the Marcum family and I love her for it. This National Parks puzzle is so cool!
2. Wüsthof Mini 5-Piece Knife Block: $99 They will appreciate this sharp knife (with two others and scissors in a knife block) just as much as you will when you go visit and can actually help slice some tomatoes in the kitchen.
3. Garden Kneeler: $40 To feed their passion.
4. Personalized Picture Frame Ornament: $15 For all of their kids and grandkids. (Okay, but I want this, too!)
5. Lodge Moccasins: $59 In the prettiest navy with super soft insoles that they’ll wear all winter and try to offer them back to you when you come visit.
6. Leather Snow Mittens: $159 These are expensive for mittens, but if you’re looking for something really luxe–I can attest, Chris and I both tried these on in store and they are incredible!
7. Wool Sweater: $79 You can’t go wrong with a quarter button down, like ever. And even though this one is for men, I would gladly wear it too. A beautiful closet staple.
8. Waffle Blanket: $160 We have this blanket on two of our beds in our home and I already bought it as a gift. It’s the perfect four seasons blanket that has just the right weight to it.
9. YETI Rambler Mug: $29 To keep their morning cup or nightly tea warm for houuuuuurrrrrsss.
10. Back and Neck Massager: $55 We got this for both of our dads for father’s day this year and then got it for ourselves too. A home run!
11. Bluetooth Record Player: $138 So they can show off all their really cool records and reminisce on the old days (with all the new technology built-in too.
12. eufy Robot Vacuum: $219 Because it’s about time they retire from lugging that vacuum all over the place, too.
13. Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop: $19 An ice cream scoop that effortlessly glides through the pint every. time.
14. Glass Storage Jar: $13 Filled with their favorite candy. Grandpa’s house has to have a candy jar.