1. The Wagner Flexio 590 paint sprayer recently changed our lives and our minds about paint sprayers in general. Chances are, your DIYer has had a similar experience and now you get to blow their mind with this one that works, oh so well!
2. A really great soy candle that lasts for 50 hours and smells like cedar and citrus so their home smells as good as it looks…or will look…eventually.
3. A personalized address stamper with a drawing of their baby house!
4. 6 quality flat wood carpenter pencils and a sharpener, so they never have to search through the junk drawer for something to write with again.
5. Remodelista. The book. In-depth tours and lessons from 12 enviable homes; a recipe-like breakdown of the hardest-working kitchens and baths; dozens of do-it-yourself projects; a guide to the best everyday household objects; and an in-depth look at the ins and outs of the remodeling process. They’ll love it.
6. A notebook to jot down ideas, diagrams, calculations & notes on 150 pages of engineering graph paper.
7. A portable bluetooth audio system so their projects don’t have to skip a beat no matter where in the house or garage or yard they are.
8. A large roll of primed canvas. Chances are they are gonna want to try their hand at a few paintings for that home of theirs.