1. The Wagner Flexio 590 paint sprayer recently changed our lives and our minds about paint sprayers in general. Chances are, your DIYer has had a similar experience and now you get to blow their mind with this one that works, oh so well!
2. A really great soy candle that lasts for 50 hours and smells like cedar and citrus so their home smells as good as it looks…or will look…eventually.
3. A personalized address stamper with a drawing of their baby house!
4. 6 quality flat wood carpenter pencils and a sharpener, so they never have to search through the junk drawer for something to write with again.
5. Remodelista. The book. In-depth tours and lessons from 12 enviable homes; a recipe-like breakdown of the hardest-working kitchens and baths; dozens of do-it-yourself projects; a guide to the best everyday household objects; and an in-depth look at the ins and outs of the remodeling process. They’ll love it.
6. A notebook to jot down ideas, diagrams, calculations & notes on 150 pages of engineering graph paper.
7. A portable bluetooth audio system so their projects don’t have to skip a beat no matter where in the house or garage or yard they are.
8. A large roll of primed canvas. Chances are they are gonna want to try their hand at a few paintings for that home of theirs.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
This week, we’ve covered all things bedrooms, from how to create a dark, moody, romantic environment to tips for renters upgrading their primary bedroom. I wanted to cap off the week with a fun little post on what you should remove from your bedroom and what you should add to your bedroom to make it […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home
Make yourself right at home