In case you’re new here, I wear sneakers 24/7/365. I’m a sucker for them, and I know it might trigger some, but I wear them in-house. My feet get tired without them, plus with all the in-house construction it would be a safety hazard to go without! So I’m a sneaker gal and now that spring has sprung I’ve somehow found a way to wear them even more!
Top | Skirt (similar) | Sneakers
Also, is it just me or are sneakers having a big moment right now? I love wearing them with skirts, dresses, jeans, shorts… there are no limits really! These Nikes (above) I have had for at least 3 years! Every Spring I give them a wipe down with a magic eraser and they are as good as new. (Have you ever tried that trick? Works like a charm!)
Below, I rounded up a few more of my every day sneakers, plus some I’ve had my eyes on for a while. Including a pair I tracked down in a Jamba Juice almost a decade ago that are still going strong.
1. Flora Sneakers $28
2. C&L ERA 59 Vans $60 I got these 8 years ago! I was in a Jamba Juice and there was a girl there wearing these exact shoes so I went home, googled them, and bought them! I have washed them in the washing machine once, but they have never lost their appeal or charm.
3. Checkerboard Classic Slip-On $60 I can’t with the check print!
4. High Top Converse $65 I really want to try these classic sneaks.
5. Old Skool Vans $65
6. Jo Sneaker $70
7. Nike Blazer Low SE $75 Of course a sneaker round-up wouldn’t be complete without a classic white nike.
8. ReLeather Court Sneaker $77
9. Air Max Sc Sneaker $80 They really know how to get me with the neutral tan and the pop of color!
10. Nike Blazer Low Platform $95
11. Court Sneakers $98
12. Trainers In Colorblock $98 (On sale for $89!)
13. Possession White $100 Okay, chunky sneaks yay or nay? For me it’s a yay!
14. Kinetic RNEGD Lace $120 (On sale for $90!) I love wearing these, especially with a crew sock and I don’t care who knows it.
15. Veja V-10 Sneakers $150 This screams fashion blogger to me and every time I see them they stop me in my tracks. Again with the pop!
16. The Lace Up $165 These I mostly wear with maxi-dresses or skirts. I feel like they’re very classy, plus my heel feels slightly raised in them.
I’m obsessed with Nike Waffle Racer 2’s and ABLE has some great ones. I live in sneakers too!
I feel like the natural next step for your sneaker collection are the high top converse – the classic white or light olive green (which to me, is a neutral)
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?