The bathroom is thiiisssss close to being finished; we’re just waiting for a few final accessories to arrive. Today I wanted to share the free-standing linen cabinet we ordered for the room and the others we were considering, too!
I am one who thinks a free-standing linen cabinet can add a big dose of charm to a bathroom, no matter what the size. This bathroom is pretty small, and the space between the toilet and the wall (where we always envisioned some sort of storage) was even smaller at just under 30″. Something built-in could have made that whole corner feel clunky and closed in, so instead, we went the free-standing route and are so happy we were able to add storage and still keep a sense of airiness in the room.
We purchased this “rustic wood” linen cabinet with a 20% off coupon from eBay (it’s 20% off right this weekend!) to add a little bit of warmth to the mostly black and white (and pink!) bathroom, but here are all the other ones we love or considered.
1. Odean Large Glass Cabinet $849
2. Windham Narrow Library Cabinet with Door/Drawer (comes in 4 colors) $199
3. Stuart Storage Cabinet and Hutch $899
4. Grid Shelving Tower $199
5. Rustic Wood Linen Closet $799
6. Classic Linen Closet $999
7. Decorative Ladder (perfect for towel storage!) $158
8. Bronte Bathroom Leaning Ladder Storage $329
9. Industrial Storage Wall Shelving and Cabinet $249
10. Highland Narrow Bookshelf $799 (on sale from $1299!)
11. Blake Gray Wash Tall Cabinet $999
12. Mid-Century Narrow Tower $599
13. Marte Storage Cabinet $729
14. Hemnes Glass Door Cabinet with Drawers $399
15. MALSJO Glass Door Cabinet $329 (we have this one in our hall bathroom!)