Father’s Day is just a week and a half away on Sunday, June 17th and putting together a gift guide for the occasion is on the top of my favorite things to do. I think about Chris and my dad and my father in law and all the wonderful men that inspire and impact my life and then all the things I think they would love to have without them even realizing they wanted it–aren’t those really the best gifts? Here are the 18 gifts for fathers I can’t wait to gift this year (psst–I linked past guides at the bottom of the post!).
1. Leather roll up to keep all his charging cords tidy while he travels. (Add a monogram for free!) $49
2. The perfect, cool-guy sunglasses (that he can swap in on rotation with his aviators) for every face shape. $59
3. A backpack baby carrier he can sport on all those hikes on his list this summer. $169
4. Going to the Mountains is Going Home pennant.For his office. The cabin. His bookshelf. The man cave. $25
5. A Molcajete. Because he makes the best freakin’ guac every Sunday and he’s ready to take it up a notch. $39
6. Silver Fox hat, because his salt and pepper hair makes him even more handsome. $30
7. A sweet card listing all his special skills (he gets the day off from). $4
8. Feast by Firelight. The best, easy-to-prepare recipes for gatherings at campgrounds and cabins alike. $19
9. The coolest bomber jacket he can dress up or down and wear every day. $44
10. A Frisbee (with nearly 3000 5 star reviews) so he can teach the kids, like he taught you. $9
11. A shaving apron that connects to the mirror and collects all his beard clippings. (yesssss!!!!) $10
12. A Philips Hue Starter Pack–Light bulbs with voice activation. So when it’s time for bed, you can just ask her to turn off the lights. Or turn the lights to a certain percentage–they’re the best. $98
13. A vintage feel Sriracha t-shirt because he puts it on everything. Literally everything. $24
14. FOREO LUNA 2 for MEN Face Brush and Anti-Aging Device that takes 2 minutes for Deep Cleansing and Pre-Shave Routine that will leave his skin smooth, refreshed and toned. $199
15. Wood Burning Kit so he can take his wood working to the next level. $16
16. A Spike Stress Management and Activity Tracker that can clip onto his belt and Forbes calls “the fitbit for your mind.” $115.
17. A cushy camp chair with a built-in umbrella your dad is going to tell all the neighbors about. $35
18. Insulated gloves–waterproof/oil & heat resistant for the BBQ/Smoker/Grill that Chris loves to wear when pulling his smoked pork. $24
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Over the weekend Brooke (our social media manager) and I went to the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area and it was so fun to get a feel of how other people in our new area are living and living large! The purpose of the parade is so that home builders and designers can […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home