The other day I asked Chris what he wants for Father’s Day and he told me he wants a day where he can just do whatever he wants without his nagging inner voice telling him he should be doing something more productive. We’re talking eating all the food guilt-free, sleeping in!, spending some time on the golf-course, and playing all the VR games. Well we’re going to do as much of that as we can (because everybody deserves a TREAT day like that), but I always love to spoil Chris and our Dads with some tangible gifts, too! Here’s year there’s so many good ones to choose from!
1. RSO1 Sneaker in Olive $175 – Chris has these sneakers and he loves them! So casual and incredibly comfortable and machine washable! Plus an eco-conscious choice!
2. Ticket Stub Diary $14 – Our thing is concerts, movies, comedy shows and tours of all time (we saw a Alton Brown’s traveling cooking show a few years ago!) And I love this sentimental book to keep all of our ticket stubs!
3. Apple Watch Bands $9 – Comfortable and durable bands for his watch he can’t live without.
4. The IceFlow Flip Straw Jug $50 – The Stanley jug that’s 100% worth all the hype so he can crush that water challenge every day.
5. Dad Hat $9 – A simple staple for every dad wardrobe.
6. Bungalow Sunglasses $69 – Every guy looks good in these! The shape is so flattering and cool guy.
7. Bocce Ball Set $74 – One of our favorite lawn games to play with friends all summer!
8. TAFT Rome Boot $275 – Chris COLLECTS Taft shoes because the quality is 👌🏼 These are his favorite pair of boots. They go with everything!
9. Nate Bargatze Tickets – Our all time fav comedian is back on tour this year and we might already have tickets to his NC SHOW!
10. Best Dad Ever Card $5 – So you can tell him exactly how much he means to you.
11. Ooni Outdoor Pizza Oven $545 – THE pizza oven that everyone is talking about, that he can’t wait to show off to all of his brothers.
12. P. F. Candle Co. Car Fragrance $8 – The perfect way to graduate from the tree scents in his car.
13. Charger & Accessory Tray $122 – So he can charge is phone and have a place to put his change stylishly on his nightstand.
14. Portable Disc Golf $44 – A man can dream.
15. Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality $299 – I promise you the dad in your life will love you forever if you gift this. We have so much fun with VR and have recommended this exact set to 2 friends who also went on to love it.
16. Lumin Beard Oil $18 – So he can keep that beautiful beard hydrated (and less scratchy!)
17. Swim Shorts $29 – Classic trunks for your classy guy.
18. You’re Dad Book $19 – A great gift from the kids.
19. YETI Roadie Cooler $199 – I think a yeti cooler is what every dad needs and deserves.
20. Relaxed Fit T-shirt $12 – Because all he wants to wear is t-shirts and this one is in your favorite color.