The other day I asked Chris what he wants for Father’s Day and he told me he wants a day where he can just do whatever he wants without his nagging inner voice telling him he should be doing something more productive. We’re talking eating all the food guilt-free, sleeping in!, spending some time on the golf-course, and playing all the VR games. Well we’re going to do as much of that as we can (because everybody deserves a TREAT day like that), but I always love to spoil Chris and our Dads with some tangible gifts, too! Here’s year there’s so many good ones to choose from!
1. RSO1 Sneaker in Olive $175 – Chris has these sneakers and he loves them! So casual and incredibly comfortable and machine washable! Plus an eco-conscious choice!
2. Ticket Stub Diary $14 – Our thing is concerts, movies, comedy shows and tours of all time (we saw a Alton Brown’s traveling cooking show a few years ago!) And I love this sentimental book to keep all of our ticket stubs!
3. Apple Watch Bands $9 – Comfortable and durable bands for his watch he can’t live without.
4. The IceFlow Flip Straw Jug $50 – The Stanley jug that’s 100% worth all the hype so he can crush that water challenge every day.
5. Dad Hat $9 – A simple staple for every dad wardrobe.
6. Bungalow Sunglasses $69 – Every guy looks good in these! The shape is so flattering and cool guy.
7. Bocce Ball Set $74 – One of our favorite lawn games to play with friends all summer!
8. TAFT Rome Boot $275 – Chris COLLECTS Taft shoes because the quality is 👌🏼 These are his favorite pair of boots. They go with everything!
9. Nate Bargatze Tickets – Our all time fav comedian is back on tour this year and we might already have tickets to his NC SHOW!
10. Best Dad Ever Card $5 – So you can tell him exactly how much he means to you.
11. Ooni Outdoor Pizza Oven $545 – THE pizza oven that everyone is talking about, that he can’t wait to show off to all of his brothers.
12. P. F. Candle Co. Car Fragrance $8 – The perfect way to graduate from the tree scents in his car.
13. Charger & Accessory Tray $122 – So he can charge is phone and have a place to put his change stylishly on his nightstand.
14. Portable Disc Golf $44 – A man can dream.
15. Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality $299 – I promise you the dad in your life will love you forever if you gift this. We have so much fun with VR and have recommended this exact set to 2 friends who also went on to love it.
16. Lumin Beard Oil $18 – So he can keep that beautiful beard hydrated (and less scratchy!)
17. Swim Shorts $29 – Classic trunks for your classy guy.
18. You’re Dad Book $19 – A great gift from the kids.
19. YETI Roadie Cooler $199 – I think a yeti cooler is what every dad needs and deserves.
20. Relaxed Fit T-shirt $12 – Because all he wants to wear is t-shirts and this one is in your favorite color.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Over the weekend Brooke (our social media manager) and I went to the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area and it was so fun to get a feel of how other people in our new area are living and living large! The purpose of the parade is so that home builders and designers can […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home