Gift guides are one of those things that I love doing and spend hours and days thinking about and perhaps my favorite one to put together is the Father’s Day Gift Guide. There’s just nothing better than nailing a gift to the hardest person to shop for, haha. Here are 18 ideas he’ll love–guaranteed.
1. Record Player : We went on a trip to Nashville with some of our friends awhile back and in the Airbnb we stayed in they had a record player and a stack of a variety of vinyls. We spent the evening playing different records and playing games and it’s one of my favorite memories. We got this exact record player for Jordan for his birthday and it’s his new hobby and passion. $99
2. National Parks Print : Aka, his bucket list. $99
3. Hey Handsome Toiletry Bag to make him smile first thing in the morning. $68
4. Thread Wallet if he loves a thin, super portable, really cool wallet (like Chris does). $15
5. Silicon Rings that are so comfortable they feel like nothing is there, are really safe if he works with his hands a lot and not too precious. $7
6. MVMT Watch, the lightest, minimalist, best looking watch ever, right? $135
7. Electronic Sport Fishing Game for those days when he can’t get out to the lake. You can choose to “fish” in a lake, stream or deep sea. Feels just like the real thing – cast, catch and reel them in to score points! Or just soak in the nostalgia. $25
8. Top quality Bocce Ball Set that’s perfect for summer evenings. $149
9. The Very Embarrassing Book of Dad Jokes because he thinks he’s hilarious. $12
10. Car Inflatable Air Mattress for nights at the drive-in or star-gazing or camping in the back of the truck. $89
11. Stud Finder with five star reviews and zero frustration with Digital LCD Display for Wood, AC, Wire, and Metal Stud Detection $25
12. An amazing Pressure Washer that will make him clean everything in sight and consider it fun for $119
13. Tevas $40
14. Our new Propertee Guys Shirts!!! The Red Sawtooth ringer tee & Blue Whammer tee are from our new men’s line of tee shirts. Chris has already worn both of these shirts several times and declared them as his new favorites. Really comfy and great sleeve fit. $30
16. Vitamix Blender (the best on the block!) and on sale for $349
17. An IceMule Backpack Cooler that combines the portability of a backpack with the performance of a hard cooler–it’s perfect for hiking, the beach, picnics, camping, fishing or anywhere he’s on the go. $59
18. Heat Conducting Ice Cream Scoop for effortless scooping and perfectly rounded sundaes for his 9pm treat. $20
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
When you’re gearing up to try something new, whether it be jumping off a cliff into a cool lake, expecting your first child, or buying a new home, you need a cheerleader in your corner. You know, a hype girl saying you got this! It’s going to be great! You can do it! I’m here […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home