Title: Ep 15: It’s Never Enough Until You’ve Got All The Stuff: Discussions On Online Shopping
Hot Topic: Shopping Online vs. Supporting Local Business
Show Notes:Online shopping is the way of the now, but there are still things about it that make some people uneasy. How can you buy a couch online when you’ve never sat on it? What do you do if the color is all wrong? And how do you know you’re really getting the best deal?
In this episode, Julia and Chris talk about the things they’ve purchased online in their home, including all of their couches. They discuss how to plan and what things to know about items you buy online before hitting that “Purchase Now” button, as well as some tips for getting the best deal.
Please leave a rating and review for the podcast!
Theme song Headphones by Preston Pugmire
How to Listen (iPhone):
1. Tap the podcast app on your phone. The icon for it looks like this:
2. Search for “Chris Loves Julia” in the search bar and tap on the podcast title, which is “The Chris Loves Julia Podcast w/Preston Pugmire”
3. On the search results page the top section will list Podcast Episodes. Ignore that for now – first tap on the larger thumbnail (image) under the “Podcasts” section.
4. Once you’re on the podcast page, the first thing you want to do is tap the “Subscribe” button. There’s no cost to subscribe, and this way you’ll receive a notification each week when a new episode goes live.
5. Listen to an episode by first tapping the cloud icon to the right, allowing it to download, then tapping the episode to begin playing.