Title: Ep 14: Wake Me Up With Indecision: Which Updates Are Worth Making?
Hot Topic: What should you do if you want to make a change to your home you think may lower its value?
Show Notes: Every renovation project is a balancing act, between budget, time, needs, wants, etc.. But when you don’t know how long you’re going to be in your home, is it really worth spending the time and money to update it?
Chris and Julia discuss how they approach the “is it worth it” question, as well as striking the balance between creating the house you want to live in and one that someone else will want to buy someday. They also talk about projects they’ve been working on, including their downstairs basement and outdoor fireplace.
Other posts mentioned:
“Let’s Make This House a Home” Video
Please leave a rating and review for the podcast!
Theme song Headphones by Preston Pugmire
How to Listen (iPhone):
1. Tap the podcast app on your phone. The icon for it looks like this:
2. Search for “Chris Loves Julia” in the search bar and tap on the podcast title, which is “The Chris Loves Julia Podcast w/Preston Pugmire”
3. On the search results page the top section will list Podcast Episodes. Ignore that for now – first tap on the larger thumbnail (image) under the “Podcasts” section.
4. Once you’re on the podcast page, the first thing you want to do is tap the “Subscribe” button. There’s no cost to subscribe, and this way you’ll receive a notification each week when a new episode goes live.
5. Listen to an episode by first tapping the cloud icon to the right, allowing it to download, then tapping the episode to begin playing.