Whether you’re trying to think of a gift for your BFF or partner or sister who’d rather buy a pillow than a shirt (any day!!), or you’re headed to a party and don’t want to go empty handed, this list is perfect, with prices ranging from under $15 and up!
1. A marble fruit bowl she’d never buy herself, but would drool over it on her counters every day there after. $49
2. A homesick scented candle hailing from any of the 50 states (or a few popular cities, too!) that will help their new home smell just just like the home they grew up in. $29
3. Cabin Porn, the best selling coffee table book that is filled to the brim with the coziest getaways–to match their instagram feed. $23
4. A footed acacia tray to make their countertops look cute and less cluttered. $48
5. A SMEG toaster, because something that is going to sit on their counter 24/7 should look as good as the rest of the house. (Ps. This is still my favorite appliance purchase to date.) $159
6. Not available. Similar! A set of stripey napkins that will go with everything, are a classic staple and will fancy up their dinner parties. $7
7. Not available. Similar! A zinc house ornament that they’ll write the year on the bottom of for their memory tree. (Our friends got us one this year and it’s beautiful!) $16
8. A framed Morse code: Everyday I Love You sign that’s minimal, thoughtful and will look amazing above your bed. $186
9. Chalkboard cheese markers, that they’ll use for all of their spreads–not just cheese. $12
10. Murchison-Hume hand cream & soap set (with that chic tray included!) that has a cult following. They’ll likely move it around from guest bathroom to kitchen. $52
11. A home tissue box cover because even the tissue deserve to look good in their house. On sale for $5!
12. A Home Sweet Home linen banner that says it all. $64
13. A magnifying glass that’s just pretty to look at, and set a top a stack of books and is very instagram worthy. $45
15. Tom Ford–the coffee table book to end all coffee table books. It chronicles not only Ford’s clothing and accessories designs for both houses, but also explores Ford’s grand vision for the complete design of a brand, including architecture, store design, and advertising. $81
16. “Please Ring” doorbell button–squeeeee!!!! On sale for $17!