1. A well-built tandem sled with waterproof cushions, because they just don’t make them like they used to. $249
2. Plus-Plus bricks that will keep their tiny hands busy building for hours (I know first hand). $19
3. MiP, the toy robot, who has an inquisitive and responsive personality, navigates his surroundings, follow hand gestures, and even follow objects around. Plus, connects to smart devices! Probably won’t do their homework though. $87
4. A real chef’s knife designed for kids (with a finger guard and all!) because they love helping you in the kitchen. $39
5. All the gel pens they can handle, since they used yours until they were empty. $18
6. A Puppet Show Theater, they can set up in any doorway, to let their imaginations run wild. $39
7. …and a few puppets to get them started. $13 each.
8. Classic Play-Doh set with all the texture tools and ideas mat that throws it all the way back to 1956. $39
9. No longer available. Similar! A wall mounted hoop for their room (monogram optional) so they can play HORSE and lightening from their bed like all the cool kids. On sale for $28!
10. 26 Solid Wood pieces to decorate an entire Snowman Family, they’ll want to break out right after Christmas breakfast. $34
11. Saggo, the Worry Eater, so they can write or draw their worries and place them in the Worry Eater’s mouth, and he can hold onto them so they don’t have to. $22
12. 365 Questions over three years. A place for parents and children to share the evolution of thoughts, feelings, and dreams over the years. Or a journal for kids who want to keep a time capsule of their own ideas about the world – whimsicial or serious. $11
13. A toy chest, hope chest or dress up chest (we’re using it for the latter!) to stash all their stuff in a place that’s all their own. (And looks good, too.) $2349
14. No longer available. But this pack of 3 is only $23, since they love to dress up every day and of course you’re absolutely a superhero.
15. The Princess Bride, since 30 years ago a grandpa read it to his grandson on a sick day. Every other kid should have the opportunity, too. $42