February flashed before my eyes. We were in San Diego, Kohler, Wisconsin, Scottsdale, Arizona. We tackled so many projects and flushed out designs, made progress on our home and celebrated Greta’s birthday. There were ups and downs and missteps and successes and the days passed. No, they flew by! A little too fast for my liking. March, feel free to go slower. I’m so grateful our Monthly recap videos are back! Here’s a happy look into our February:
Other highlights this month:
• The jeans I shared that you loved as much as I did.
• This one step blowout brush + dryer is my FAVORITE purchase this YEAR!!!! I’ve been hearing a lot of hype around a few of them and I went for a middle to low end one and couldn’t be happier.
• Our new hallway lights were the most swiped up on link this MONTH!! Theres generally not a lot of real estate in a hallway so I loved finding a light to add some personality. They completely elevated the whole vibe–LOVE THEM.
• The two most popular posts this month were this one about how to start loving your home right now and this post from Andrea about Interior photography.
• Dreaming of this “living island” for our kitchen.
• Chris surprised me with this ring for Valentine’s day (I almost fainted!) and I got him…glass mixing bowls. At first I was feeling sheepish, but then he reminded me how both gifts represented a listening ear. And he’s right. I had asked for a dainty ring with diamonds all the way around MONTHS ago because I’m always spinning my wedding ring to ensure the diamonds are in front and he had mentioned wanting glass mixing bowls last month. So I guess we both won (although I REALLY feel so spoiled).
• Kitchen styling–watching, learning, (seriously great follow) want to do some videos like this on our channels, too!
March is a really big month for us. We have a video shoot in our dining room in 2 WEEKS! (EEEEEEeee), construction should wrap up. The weather SHOULD warm up and we SHOULD be taking a family vacation at the end of the month as long as no borders close due to this virus.