Fall is on the cusp, and consequently I’m now sporting boots on the regular. (Yes, already! I can’t help myself!) In addition to my favorite Chelsea boot styles, I did a bit of shopping around because I wanted some knee-high boots. For me it’s the ripped denim with the loose knee-length boots together. I have a feeling I’m going to be rocking this look a lot this fall.
Since I love seeing the mix of everyone’s personal taste and style on our team, I thought you would, too. We’ve been told that in North Carolina, there’s fall, and then there’s fake fall. Apparently the warm rainy weather we’re experiencing is just some pre-fall teasing and I’m not mad about it. Bring on the rain and the leaves, and of course the boots.
Our boots are included in the round-ups and we made one for women and men, because everyone needs at least one great pair of boots in their life. The best news is that the most expensive boots here are $128. They are linked from lowest to highest and we tried to include a variety of styles.
1. Knee-High Boots $59
2. Anastasia Platform Boots $68
3. Bellamy Slit Center Bootie $69
4. Ingrid Chelsea Rain Boots $78
5. Helen Waterproof Hiker Boot $79 **Julia owns
6. Leather Pointed Ankle Boots $79
7. Vegan Going West Boot $88
8. Brody Boot $89
9. Nina Combat Boot $89
10. Lace-up Leather Boots $89
11. Rugged Wellie Chelsea Boots $99
12. Howler Bootie $99
13. Miller Water Resistant Chelsea Boot $99 ** Julia owns
14. Courmayeur Valley Chelsea Boot $99
15. Track Outsole Boots $99
16. Hayle Platform Chelsea Boot $119 **Julia owns
17. Zipped Leather Ankle Boots $119
18. The Glove Boot in Black $120
19. The Glove Boot in Toffee $120
20. Calypso Over the Knee Boot $128 ** Julia owns
1. Minimalist Lace-up $29
2. Keon Chukka Boots $39
3. Maxwell Boots $39
4. Fankel Casual Sport Boot $49 ** Chris owns
5. Lace-up Boots $53
6. Brown Faux Leather Lace-up $54
7. Stone Suede Boots $57
8. Combat Boot $59
9. Baen Mono Chelsea Boot $79
10. Graydon Sneaker Boot $89
11. River Island Boots $90
12. Pallabrousse Legion Boot $95
13. Striper Storm Hiker Boot $99 ** Chris owns
14. Remington Cap Toe Mid Boot $99
15. Dr. Martens Chelsea Boot $100
16. Original Play Waterproof Rain Boot $105
• Legitimately teared up over this.
• Love this lesson in styling!
• This beautiful pool + brick inspiration complicates our exterior design plans. (Gimme!)
• Urban Outfitters Fall Furniture Collection is so chic.
• Caved and bought my new favorite sweatshirt
• All of my favorite Mixhers now come in a bundle! The Hertime, HerGreens and HerNightly!! I drink each of them every day and my period and ovulation is a lot more pleasant. I’m sleeping so soundly, too. Use code JULIA for an additional 10% off.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
In case you missed the announcement in our Love Letter, the wallpaper is officially installed in the laundry room, and I could not be ANY MORE IN LOVE! My ultimate goal for the laundry room was to create a space that is fresh, clean, bright, and a little utilitarian (the straight-laid tile floors definitely bring that). With […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home