Remember the art that I was thinking of for the living room?? Well it got here, and is incredible (and currently 25% off!) and fit turns out, it’s so much better in the front hallway! Rearranging art is as fun as rearranging furniture.
More fun things this week!
• It’s the most magical time of year in our corner of Idaho. Fall swept in this week and all of the trees are changing and the weather is crisp and we’re wearing if you blink, you might miss it. So we’re trying not to blink and soak it all in. I remember in college, when Chris and I started dating, he said his favorite thing about fall was getting a new jacket. He wore the most amazing corduroy pea coat with a built in sweatshirt hoodie and it was DREAM-Y! Jacket weather, not too cold, but chilly enough, is still one of my favorite things about fall and I linked a bunch of my favorites under $100 right here!
• We’ve been Simmed!!! (So fun!)
• Have you played Castles of Mad King Ludwig?? My sister introduced it to us last week and it is such a fun game that involves strategy and floor planning. What more could I ask for?
• We were on Amazon Live on Amazon’s home page this week and it was such a blast! If you missed it, you can watch it here.
• This framed kids drawing from @rebeccagibbs.design was so inspiring this week!!
• When you’re cutting branches, the bigger the better, really.
• I just really appreciate it when I see something fresh–like this bathroom
• I mostly always wear chapstick (red dahlia and pomegranate are my go to’s) but this week, I found an old tube of this 24 hour liquid lipstick in Perpetual Plum and it’s just the perfecccctttt amount of color.
• I think I’ll just keep a stack of these “Vintage” Frames ready for art!
• Ordered this throw for the holidays–just the right amount of red, right?! (and for each purchase, a tree is planted)