We are headed to Las Vegas Market tomorrow!!! We’ll be launching our cabinet line with Semihandmade! We’ll be at their booth all day on Sunday (pavilion 2 booth 8004) and speaking and answering questions on a panel at 4pm (pavilion 1, number 1 seminar room). If you’re around, we’d love for you to stop by! And if you aren’t in the Las Vegas area this weekend, you can still celebrate with us by entering the giveaway right here! We’re giving away $10,000 worth of cabinet doors from our new line and it closes Monday.
Other fun things this week:
• We shared an impromptu Instagram live home tour on Instagram yesterday. Go watch it before it’s gone!
• We forgot we had these pendants in storage and added them to the cabin kitchen (see a sneak peek here!) and I’m obsessed with them, but they might be a little big for the space. For now, all the heart eyes. All of them.
• I started listening to the COLD podcast, detailing the disturbing story of the Josh Powell case. Creeeepyyy but I can’t get enough.
• My new favorite earrings (I got the multi-colored!) are 40% off with code YESPLEASE.
• I got this faux leather moto jacket in black last fall and have worn it so much I’m considering getting the exact same one in the gray. It’s that good.
• I’m here for this story about an old tree stump turned…mini library!
Lastly! I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my everyday makeup. I shared it once awhile back, but I’ve updated and simplified my look using the products below. It takes me under 5 minutes and I like to keep it pretty natural looking.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronze in Rich Amber: I use this as a contour in my cheek bones and jawline
2. NARS Blush in Orgasm
3. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil :(I also like the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, but have really been loving this IT brow pencil lately!)
4. IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara : My mascara is the one thing I haven’t ever been over the moon about. It’s all been pretty good but not great. THIS IS AMAZING! Trust.
5. St. Tropez Bronzing Face Mist : A few sprays of this before applying my makeup every other morning keeps me glowy
6. Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer in Light
7. IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Medium Tan : (I only started getting compliments on my very imperfect skin after I started using this)
8. Blistex Deep Renewal : Ride or die, baby.
9. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia: I’ve already turned a few of you onto this tinted chapstick that is the perfect natural color in a super moisturizing chapstick.
Hope you have a great weekend! Any recommendations for dinner while in Vegas? We’re overwhelmed with options.