Yesterday we officially re-launched Propertee!! We launched with some old and new favorites (the Homebody tee and the new sweatshirt version is STILL the most popular), but we’re sitting on several exciting designs, styles and products (art! housewares!) that we can’t wait to show you. You can subscribe to the newsletter here to be the first to know when it drops! I can’t explain how overwhelmed and grateful I am for all of your support with the launch. It was an insane and exciting 24 hours filled with every emotion, but mostly gratitude. We are donating 10% of net profits to Humble Design this quarter (see the full list of home-focused charities we compiled here) and seeing the orders roll in every few seconds, made us so proud to be able to make a big difference in the lives of families transitioning out of homeless shelters. We will 100% keep you updated on how every one of your purchases, and in turn, donations, makes a difference there. We heard from Humble Design yesterday and they sincerely said they couldn’t do what they do without supporters like our audience. We want Propertee to look good and feel good and make you smile, but also to do good. We’re on our way!
You can shop the entire collection of tees and sweatshirts here (with a little preview below), and as soon as you get yours, make sure to tag @proper.tee on Instagram because we want to share and fill our grid with all of you!
Other fun things this week!
• This personal list (and all the comments) of life’s simple pleasures was so fun and rejuvenating to read. A few of mine are turning on a few lamps after the sun goes down, when the dishwasher is empty, laughing so hard I start crying, when my soft-boiled egg is just right, when I’m writing and my cursive gets into a GROOOOVE!, when I’m at the store checking out and an item rings up less than I thought. What are some of yours?
• When people ask me how to make their home feel more personal or how to add character, I always say art makes the space. This little office corner by @email@example.com drives it home.
• Do you ever struggle with Imposter Syndrome? For me, with almost every great opportunity that comes my way or accomplishment I finally achieve, doubt creeps inside of me. This print, from People I’ve Loved is such a loving reminder.
• I’m obsessed with the Mrs. Meyers Multi-Surface cleaner in Apple Cider. I always use it to wipe down my counters and our it makes our kitchen smell like fall instantly.
• The contractor who is painting our cabin’s exterior called yesterday and said he had a couple days open up NEXT WEEK! So we’re off to finalize the color. I’m certain I want dark. But do I want green black or blue black or brown black? We’ll share the process on stories if you want to follow along!