Area Rug | Outdoor Sofa | Pouf | Fireplace DIY | White Chairs | Plaid Blanket (from Target’s dollar section!) | Coffee Table | Gray Striped Pillow | Fringe Pillow | Terra Cotta Planter | Copper firewood basket
Yesterday was a perfect fall day, I wish we could hold onto it forever. 60 degrees and the most gorgeous fall leaves lining our property. We turned on our fireplace (we recently converted it to gas! details on that soon) and sat outside and soaked it all in. We put our deck furniture in storage for the winter and I’m going to miss looking outside and seeing this every day.
More fun things this week!
• @thefauxmartha is one of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow and yesterday she had this beautiful graphic in her stories. When I told her how gorgeous it was, she said “I edited it in snapped and did the text overlay in there! It was magic.” So, she’s a magician in every sense.
• This bow-neck sweater from JCrew Factory would be so beautiful in holiday pictures!
• Every guy at every hardware store…(I am STILL cracking up!)
• How cool is this hand vase? (Do you think it comes with those florals? ;)
• Sometimes when I’m nursing Polly, I buy things and then I forget about it until they arrive, sometimes I don’t even remember buying it–it’s dangerous. And I’ve done this with baby. I’ve order art, home decor, clothing, shoes. Last night, at 4:30 am I bought these Birkenstocks for something warm and cozy to slip on during the colder months and this morning, I’m questioning…are they cute? Or were my feet just cold?
• The other day I snapped this photo with my phone when I caught Faye talking to herself in the mirror. I remember, as a little girl, doing the same thing when I would do “Cleaning Shows” while it was my turn to clean the bathroom. Which, I mean, why aren’t cleaning shows a thing!? (See more of their bathroom, with all the sources, here!)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We have so many big projects coming up, it almost feels like this is our last weekend to just relax until Christmas!