I finished painting late last night and I can’t wait to share photos with you all on Monday. Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away? This year, we’re hosting my parents which will make for, perhaps, the smallest feast we’ve ever had on the day but we’re excited about keeping it intimate and low-key this year. Last year, Chris compiled quite the recipe log of Thanksgiving dishes and I thought it would be helpful to link them all here for you! Chris is so good at asking our readers to leave a comment if they made the recipe or altered it in any way, and the comments of these past posts are so fun to read through. Links to tried (by many of you!) and true Thanksgiving recipes coming at you:
2. Savory Cornbread Stuffing. This is the best stuffing I’ve ever had. Ever. My birthday happens to fall on Thanksgiving this year and when Chris asked me if there’s anything special I wanted with dinner, I requested extra cornbread stuffing. You must.
3. Scratch-Made Asparagus Casserole. A great alternative to green bean casserole!
5. Homemade Cranberry Sauce. Lots of good comments on this post, too.
7. Light and Airy Pumpkin-Ricotta Cheesecake. One should never have to decide between pumpkin pie and cheesecake, amiright!?
8. The ever popular How to Cook an Entire Thanksgiving Meal in One Oven post.
9. A Cranberry Turkey Sandwich. Leftovers, we love you.
Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? Doing anything non-traditional? Chris has hinted that he’d like to change up the menu (I am not surprised in the slightest) and maybe do a modern take on it. As long as the cornbread stuffing is present, I’ll be happy! Happy weekend to all of you!