For our last gift guide, we wanted to round up a few gifts to give people who seem to have everything. These are sure to please just about everybody and are maybe things someone wouldn’t buy for themselves.
1. Brandon Stanton’s new book, Human’s of New York: Stories, is at the top of my list. I devoured Human’s of New York and can’t wait to read more never-before-seen stories of people I find myself feeling like I know.
2. Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II. A high quality bluetooth speaker! Music free of plugs is kind of the best luxury you can gift.
3. Exploding Kittens. A hilarious game that broke all the Kickstarter records. It’s a lightening deal on Amazon right now! Run!
5. Apollo Olive Oil. I bought this award winning olive oil for Chris for father’s day and it was incredibly fresh and the taste was out of this world. We saved it for special occasions and meals. Something anyone would love to receive but maybe wouldn’t buy for themselves.
6. Conair beard trimmer. Chris has been rocking the perfect amount of stubble (without ever having to shave clean) for two years thanks to this guy. It’s still his favorite gift of all time.
7. Hair thickening serum with so many great reviews, so she can get the best blowout every time she washes her hair.
8. Dinner Bell. We added this dinner bell to our new kitchen and it is something so special to me because it reminds me of when my grandma would ring the dinner bell. Now I want to give one to everyone!
9. Soma Water Pitcher. It’s about time someone made a good looking pitcher. This one is also sustainable and plant based. We’ve had ours for over a year!