I mentioned a couple weeks ago, that Macy’s was having a huge home sale where you can save, 30-50% + Extra 20% off Home with promo code PRES. It’s the last week of the sale (ends 2/19) and I wanted to share the amazing steals we snagged before it’s too late.
1. Martha Stewart Collection Collector’s Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven. We got an 8qt in White (normally $229, on sale for $82) and a 2 qt in Oyster (normally $99, on sale for $35). An enameled cast iron dutch oven are Chris’s most used pots–of all time! If you follow him on Instagram, you probably have noticed he uses one nearly every night for literally everything. Roasts, soups, fried chicken, braising. And he’s excited to use the smaller one for family sized side dishes like scalloped potatoes, mac and cheese, baked ziti, etc.
2. When we showed off our new engineer prints last week, I got so many questions about the throw on our couch! I picked it up from the sale! It’s this Lucky Brand Tassel throw (normally $120, on sale for $55) and it’s even more beautiful in person.
3. One of the main things I was looking when shopping the sale was bedding for the cabin–and I found the perfect quilt! But for some reason, I accidentally only bought 1 sham (they are sold separately) so don’t mind that in the photo below–another is on its way! I got the Canyonlands 100% Cotton Embroidered Full/Queen Quilt (normally $300, on sale for $115). The oversized tassel waffle print throw at the bottom of the bed is also from the sale. (normally $130, on sale for $62).
4. We’ve had a KitchenAid mixer forever, (they’re on sale, too) but never got too much into the attachments. Why!? This is probably not news to anyone else out there, but they’re amazing! We’re not huge bakers, so our mixer didn’t get used as often as we’d like, but attachments are opening our eyes big time. We got the Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder one (normally $80, on sale for $45) and do you even know how fast we can shred a whole block of cheese without fearing for our knuckles now? Real fast. Slicing for salads just got a lot easier, too.
5. The last thing I’ll share is this Enameled Cast Iron 5 qt. Wok that Chris won’t stop raving about (normally $139, on sale for $50). I got him a non-stick Wok a few years ago but this one is so heavy and the cast iron allows the pot to heat really evenly. Plus, the lid is oven safe which he always appreciates.
I rounded up all of our purchases below (still waiting for that air fryer to get here and my mouth is already watering), but there’s even more home, kitchen, bed and bath, dining and entertaining, luggage, and furniture sales on their site.