I mentioned a couple weeks ago, that Macy’s was having a huge home sale where you can save, 30-50% + Extra 20% off Home with promo code PRES. It’s the last week of the sale (ends 2/19) and I wanted to share the amazing steals we snagged before it’s too late.
1. Martha Stewart Collection Collector’s Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven. We got an 8qt in White (normally $229, on sale for $82) and a 2 qt in Oyster (normally $99, on sale for $35). An enameled cast iron dutch oven are Chris’s most used pots–of all time! If you follow him on Instagram, you probably have noticed he uses one nearly every night for literally everything. Roasts, soups, fried chicken, braising. And he’s excited to use the smaller one for family sized side dishes like scalloped potatoes, mac and cheese, baked ziti, etc.
2. When we showed off our new engineer prints last week, I got so many questions about the throw on our couch! I picked it up from the sale! It’s this Lucky Brand Tassel throw (normally $120, on sale for $55) and it’s even more beautiful in person.
3. One of the main things I was looking when shopping the sale was bedding for the cabin–and I found the perfect quilt! But for some reason, I accidentally only bought 1 sham (they are sold separately) so don’t mind that in the photo below–another is on its way! I got the Canyonlands 100% Cotton Embroidered Full/Queen Quilt (normally $300, on sale for $115). The oversized tassel waffle print throw at the bottom of the bed is also from the sale. (normally $130, on sale for $62).
4. We’ve had a KitchenAid mixer forever, (they’re on sale, too) but never got too much into the attachments. Why!? This is probably not news to anyone else out there, but they’re amazing! We’re not huge bakers, so our mixer didn’t get used as often as we’d like, but attachments are opening our eyes big time. We got the Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder one (normally $80, on sale for $45) and do you even know how fast we can shred a whole block of cheese without fearing for our knuckles now? Real fast. Slicing for salads just got a lot easier, too.
5. The last thing I’ll share is this Enameled Cast Iron 5 qt. Wok that Chris won’t stop raving about (normally $139, on sale for $50). I got him a non-stick Wok a few years ago but this one is so heavy and the cast iron allows the pot to heat really evenly. Plus, the lid is oven safe which he always appreciates.
I rounded up all of our purchases below (still waiting for that air fryer to get here and my mouth is already watering), but there’s even more home, kitchen, bed and bath, dining and entertaining, luggage, and furniture sales on their site.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
In case you missed the announcement in our Love Letter, the wallpaper is officially installed in the laundry room, and I could not be ANY MORE IN LOVE! My ultimate goal for the laundry room was to create a space that is fresh, clean, bright, and a little utilitarian (the straight-laid tile floors definitely bring that). With […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home