Jules loves creating a comfortable place for people to gather, and I love feeding those people once they’ve gathered. I also love adjusting classic, traditionally heavy party foods to be a little more healthy without people feeling like they’re being cheated out of enjoyment.
QVC has all kinds of stuff to help you get ready for your upcoming party, and today I’m sharing three versions of my unfried chicken wings, Dry Rubbed, Honey Chipotle, and Lime Cilantro–they’re all delicious, and all super easy to make. Add these to your party spread and you’ll definitely have a happy crowd.
You can find the airfryer I use through QVC, as well as some amazing finger foods, platters, and grills that will make your Game Day or Awards Night party something your guests will request be made a tradition. We’ve pulled together some of our favorites, top-selling air fryers to help you get started, so get what you need and let us know about your upcoming party plans!
1. Philips Avance Digital Air Fryer with TurboStarTechnology $249, and nearly perfect 5 star reviews!
2. Power Air Fryer Elite 5.5-qt 6-in-1 Digital Air Fryer w/ Cake Pan $87, comes in so many fun colors and, yeah, a cake pan, too!
3. Ninja 4-qt Air Fryer with Removable Multi-Layer Rack $99, Its wide temperature range allows you to broil, roast, bake, air fry, reheat, and dehydrate, plus it comes in 4 colors (digging this white).
4. NuWave 6-Quart Brio Digital Air Fryer $129, This is the air-fryer that we have!
5. Cook’s Essentials 3.4-qt Digital Air Fryer with Presets & Pans, $80 and comes in 6 fun, retro colors
6. Philips XXL Twin TurboStar Airfryer $299, prepares up to 3.1 pounds at a time. (also comes in black!)
7. Cheryl’s 24 Buttercream Frosted Football-Shaped Cookies, thanks for making the cookies Cheryl!
8. Germack (12) Grab & Go Bags of Fruit and Nut Mix Assortment, a blend of fruits, nuts, and other tasty nibbles, you’ll want to kick out the candy dish as well.
9. Marilyn’s Gourmet 6 Gluten-Free Cracker & Straw Assortment, gluten free! I can’t wait to try these!
10. Pizootz (5) 5.75-oz Bags of Flavor Infused Peanuts, with baja taco, bay spice, blazing buffalo, New York dill pickle, and sea salt and cracked pepper
Anyone hosting for the Super Bowl? Oscars? …Bachelor? If you are a new QVC customer, use the code TEN4U to get $10 off your first order!
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Over the weekend Brooke (our social media manager) and I went to the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area and it was so fun to get a feel of how other people in our new area are living and living large! The purpose of the parade is so that home builders and designers can […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home