Our girls have these sweet, but modest sized Easter baskets and while they definitely dream about it being filled to the brim with candy, we love to just sprinkle in one or two eggs with candy and give fun little gifts too. Here are a few ideas for boys and girls from 0-99!
Many of the items below aren’t sold anymore so I put in some similar links!
1. Daisy Sunglasses for your flower child. $12 (similar)
2. Hair Clips with ice cream cones and unicorns and pom poms, oh my! $8 (similar)
3. Finger Puppets This is a 20 piece set (!!) that’s really great for the 3 and under crowd. $13
4. Peter Rabbit –classic! $8 (similar)
5. Stickers! Here’s the thing I’ve learned over the years as a mom of 3–stickers are always the answer. $8 (similar)
6. Chapstick to call their own. $10
7. Bunny Ears, but glam. $24
8. Rattle for the easter chicks $18 (similar)
9. Jump Rope because the weather is getting warmer and they’ve gotta learn double jumping before summer sets in. $4 (similar)
10. Bandaids Okay, bandaids are also always the answer. $5
11. Dinosaur Eggs For something else that hatches (bulk pack of 12) $25
12. Llama Llama Easter Egg Because we unofficially have to own every Llama Llama book. $5
13. Bowling Set $25
14. Tractor Eggs A pack of 6 that can be transformed into 1–I mean, sounds intense and cool. $11 (Similar)
15. Cuddle & Kind Doll This was a splurge gift we got each of our girls this year. The kind of stuffed animal you’ll have forever and the purchase of each one provides 10 meals to children in need–something we’re excited to tell our girls. $52
16. Easter Egg Chalk it’s tradition. $9
17. Mini Cross Stitch Kit I want this for me! $9
18. Bunny Socks $26 (similar)
19. Carrot Teether $4
20. Nail Stickers $4 (similar)
21. Tic-Tac-Toe how sweet is this!? $5 (similar)
22. Sunny Days Purse forever and ever. $24
23. Llamanoes Get it, Llama Dominoes? Ha! $12
24. Press Here Game One of our favorite books is also a game! It has over 2000 5 star reviews and won a bunch of awards–can’t wait to play with the girls! $17
25. Hatchin’ Grow Duck $4
26. Tamagotchi Both of our girls got this for Christmas and they are the best moms to their little…creatures. (Until it dies and they reset it–haha) $14
27. Rainbow Stacker Blocks Sweet and sunny year round. $34
28. Mad Libs If your child hasn’t been introduced to Mad Libs yet, trust me, you want to be the one that gets to do it! $4
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home