1. Wavelength $35 (2-12 players) The telepathic party game that we can’t get enough of! Two teams take turns trying to read each other’s minds, with a lot of “talking it out” and high-fiving all around. It’s the game that brings out all the interesting conversations you wish you can have at your party. It’s award-winning, hilarious, and strategic.
2. Hues and Cues $25 (3-10 players) With a vibrant board of 480 colors, the whole family will be “art majoring” as they try to connect one or two-word clues with one single hue. Finally settle that debate that olive green and sage green are not the same!
3. Exit The Game $15 (1-4 players) If you love escape rooms–this game series is for you. There’s a ton of them (we’ve done 4) and they are so fun and intense and will blow your mind. It’s a cooperative game where you are figuring out clues with basically no instructions to escape in a set amount of time. It’s a one time play game, so choose who you play with carefully.
4. Cover Your Assets $17 (4-6 players) A really competitive card game where you’re trying to become the first millionaire. It’s cutthroat. Perfect for the holidays.
5. Hey Robot $25 (great for groups and parties!) You have to have a smart speaker/Alexa to play this game. Divide into two groups and try to get Alexa to say the word on the card. It’s hilarious and exhilarating.
6. Splendor $29 (2-4 players) In this game, ou’re merchants trying to buy gem mines, transportation and shops. The winner has the most prestige points. This is a nice, casual game perfect for a holiday afternoon–and Chris always ALWAYS wins this one.
7. Ligretto $22 (2-12 players) Fast paced card game where everyone is playing at once to see who can get rid of all their cards fastest. This is the kind of game, you start out sitting and everyone is standing by the end of the first round.
8. The Voting Game $25 (4-10 players) This game is going to uncover a lot of truths and what’s a holiday without some drama. Some (but not all) cards can be adult-themed, so if you’re playing with kids–you might want to monitor the cards.
9. Monikers $25 (4-16+ players) Players take turns trying to get their teammates to name well-known people through three different rounds. A level up from charades!
10. LCR Wild $9 (3-party!!) Our favorite party game where you throw dice and lose or gain chips. We play with 4 dollar bills and the winner takes the cash!
11. Pit $13 (3-8 players) An old fashioned classic (first sold in 1904) and the Stock exchange! A fast paced, kind of loud game, where you trade stock. It includes a bell–which is kind of the best part.
12. Werewolf $15 (7-party! odd number works best) Really similar to mafia. Everyone has an identity and you’re trying to discover who the werewolf is. Great game for sitting around the living room with lots of social deduction.
13. Show Me the Monet $17 (2-6 players) This is a gorgeous game where each card has real art by real artists. It’s educational (like art history in a box) and you’re playing as art dealers. Think go-fish with a classical art theme and deeper strategy.
14. Can’t Stop $50 (2-4 players) An addictive dice game that will keep you wanting to push-your-luck. You have to advance a track and whoever gets to the end of the track wins. You seriously won’t be able to stop.
15. Decrypto $20 (2-8 players) If you like Code Names, this takes it to the next level. In this game, the other team can guess your word as well. You want to decipher their word before they figure out yours.
16. Chronicles of Crime $32 (1-4 players) For you crime junkies, CSI lovers–if you love solving crimes, this game is for you. This game plays with an app. It’s super tech-y and interactive and you’ll feel like you’re on the scene with your friends and family. We like playing the law and order theme song while we play.
17. King of Tokyo $35 (2-6 players) Fun dice game for the whole family! A fight to the death showdown between giant monsters.
18. The Chameleon $19 (3-8 players) A hidden identity bluffing game where you are trying to figure out who the chameleon is lying to your faces. Really fun!
19. Pop It Game $13 Fun and satisfying game for kids of all ages and the perfect thing to pull out when the adults want to play a separate game!
20. Speechless $30 (3-8 players) Frantically act out words in 90 seconds to a room full of people. No teams, which is a fun twist. What can go wrong. 1000x more fun than normal charades. Trust.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Yesterday was the launch of our new Polly rug collection with Loloi! The support has been overwhelming and we’re so excited to finally share this labor of love with you all. The collection was inspired from a need in the market–something to mix and match with vintage rugs, or vintage-inspired rugs like our first collections […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home