1. Hue Carry-On Luggage $225 If she hasn’t already, she’s definitely ready to travel again and this carry on seems downright dreamy. The very front unzips for laptop storage!? You mean I…she doesn’t have to carry it around on her shoulder through the airport anymore. Yes please! (The inside looks equally as luxe.) Ready for an upgrade, please!
2. Fest Aviator Sunglasses $59 I have now purchased these sunglasses twice because I accidentally left them in a hotel and I loved them so much I didn’t want to live without them. They’re cool, a great intro into rounder, thinner frames and somehow look good on everybody! They also look way more expensive than they are.
3. Sheertex Tights $59 I got two pairs of these last year and they still look perfect! These tights are indestructible (their logo is a porcupine if that tells you anything) and so incredibly flattering. She may be hesitant to spend that much on stockings herself, but I promise you, she’ll thank you ALL the time once she has them.
4. The Alpaca Waffle-Stitch Polo $125 Women like to open something to wear–it’s just true. After all the present opening is done, they want to put on the new thing and feel cute, cozy and put together and this super soft sweater checks all the boxes. The perfect, classic boxy crop sweater that I’ve already sent two of my friends. (Santa, please?!)
5. Victoria Frame $44 Maybe she’s been ogling that large Anthro mirror for so long, but I mean, this frame in the same shape is the next best thing. The perfect opportunity to frame something sentimental for her nightstand, or entry credenza or mantle. Have a tissue handy, she’s gonna need it.
6. Live In Hoop Earrings $28 THE holy grail of hoops. I have two different sizes in these and I sleep, workout, shower, swim–I rarely take them out and they are still shiny as ever. They are so comfortable, too. An absolute staple.
7. Brex Lace-Up Boots $180 Sporty, made-for-anything and any weather boots that are still comfortable enough for long walks and stylish enough to wear every day–these boots!!
8. Facial Ice Roller $20 This facial roller has a cult following for a reason–It reduces pores, puffiness, fatigue and so much more. Sixteen dollars never felt so good! Trust!
9. RevitaLash Eyelash Serum $98 One swipe a night is all it takes. I’ve tried all the lash serums and this one’s the best.
10. Aria Facial Steamer $57 I’ve been raving about this facial steamer for over a year now. And truly, it feels like the gift that keeps giving. I do two 15 minute sessions a week and I still feel like I’m at the spa (except I’m in my bed–which is even better!). My face feels so moisturized and glowy. I can’t recommend it enough. I even gifted one to my MIL for Mother’s day!!
11. Instax Printer $112 So she can print any photo from her phone immediately.
12. Chain Link Pendant Initial Necklace $38 The initial necklace is so on trend right now. The chain link necklace is so on trend right now. I’m so glad someone thought to combine the two! I also love that this necklace is never going to need adjusted!
13. Hair Drying Turban $20 My post-shower routine includes wrapping my hair in one of these while still in the shower then getting ready, doing my make up and by the time I’m done, I only have to blow dry for 7 minutes! If she doesn’t have one of these–she needs one! It’s very light weight on top of the head and it buttons in place so it stays put!
14. Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool $28 Her entire explore page is probably already filled with people using these facial massage tools that lift and smooth–guarantee she’ll love this.
15. Tortoise Watch Band $14 A new Apple Watch band to mix things up!
16. Jotblock $29 Because she is always looking for something to write on and it will look v cute and official on her desk or counter.
17. Boyfriend Joggers $37 When I say these are my fav joggers, I mean it. I have 2 pairs and wouldn’t mind getting another one this season….Santa.
18. UGG Slingback Slippers $100 Slippers with a slingback so you do have to scrunch your toes to keep them on but your toes can still breathe due to them not being fully enclosed–THANK YOU SO MUCH! (These look like walking on a cloud.)
19. Fanny Pack $20 So she can sling it over her chest and walk hands free without a care in the world anywhere she wants.
20. Hailey Wool Coat $269 To wear over sweats at the carpool line or over an evening gown on New Year’s eve, this long coat feels like the one.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home