1. High-rise flannel pajamas, but make it fashion. These. Are. It. Put together. Comfortable. Perfect for a girls overnight or a lounge-y saturday (or Tuesday!). Got them and plan on staying in my pajamas a little longer with no guilt. $98
2. Mila Vase One thing I realized this year is that there is no one that couldn’t benefit from a great vase or urn. This one is substantial and affordable and will absolutely bring her joy for days to come. $29
3. Genevieve Locket I think one of the most thoughtful gifts has always been a locket. Anytime I see someone wearing a locket, I wonder what’s inside, and the beautiful thing is, it’s always important and special. So whether it’s a small photo, tiny letter or another piece she’d wear close to her heart, you can’t go wrong with this one. $82
4. Nubuck Winter Boots I’m so into these boots for winter! I think it’s so difficult to find a warm, stylish, neutral boot and these are it!!! $228
5. “Stay on Track” Desktop Notepad I just bought one of these Stay On Track desktop planners and it is laid out with so much thought. It has made my days more intentional and fulfilling, and trust me, she likes checking things off! $28
6. Cashmere-Lined Leather Tech Gloves She’s not gonna know what hit her. Santa, Please?! $98
7. Power Card External Battery The external battery charger that’s as thick as 3 credit cards—what?! Perfect to slide into her wallet so she’s never stranded at 1% again. $24
8. Reversible Pom-Pom Ribbed Beanie The happiest, softest beanie that’s neutral enough to go with everything but has just enough of a hint of color to show some personality. $24
9. 3-Pack Slipsilk™ Hair Ties Scrunchies that are good for her hair and safe to wear to bed, because, haven’t you heard? She’s growing her hair. $39
10. Simplehuman 8″ Sensor Mirror Trio The mirror that’s life changing (I own it). It’s magnifying and lights up. And flips. It makes grooming and getting ready in the morning a true joy. Also, when I got this mirror is also when I ramped up my skincare routine—directly related. The thing she didn’t even know she wanted but totally does. $299
11. Small Travel Jewelry Case The sweetest traveling case for jewelry. Make it even more special with her initials! (I seriously wish I had one of these every time I pack jewelry for a trip!) $69
12. Your Superheroes Full-Size Travel Brush Set New makeup brushes are a practical gift that she will be over the moon about. EVERYONE wants new makeup brushes and this set is reasonable with great reviews. $50
14. YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug with Lid The best insulated mug out there to keep her hot drink hot and her happy alllllll morning. $24
15. Luna Mini 2 The face scrubber that changed my skin. It’s massaging and deep cleansing and has a timer. Her skin is gonna glow, trust! $119
16. Sirena 18K Gold Vermeil Huggie Hoops Earrings The trending huggie style earrings that will sit close to her lobes, but shine bright! $48
17. Logan RFID Flap Clutch A new wallet (filled with gift cards to all her favorite places). $88
18. The Lip Sleeping Mask that plumps, moistens and softens—and won a bunch of awards this year! $22
19. Fur Animal Print Slipper that are fluffy to the max and ca-uutteeee $39.50
20. Star Puffs Choker Necklace Darling and Delicate $25
21. Build-Your-Own Layered Necklace Clasp A necklace clasp to end all of her tangled jewelry woes so she can wear layered necklaces in peace! Thank you! $12
22. George & Viv 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar A fun beauty advent to make the season last longer! $72
23. Regan Pull-on Boot Chic boots to dress up jeans or dress down skirts. These are versatile and long-wearing! $178
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Over the weekend Brooke (our social media manager) and I went to the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area and it was so fun to get a feel of how other people in our new area are living and living large! The purpose of the parade is so that home builders and designers can […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home