Willow has been acting off. We brought her into the vet and discovered she slipped a disc in her back. We got medication for her and have been trying to help her rest, per her doctor’s orders, but she’s still not acting like herself. It’s so hard to know that something is wrong with your pet but not know how to best help them.
• Chris and I are headed to Jackson, WY for an overnighter this weekend to relax and gather cabin-y inspiration for our upcoming renovations at the A-frame. Booking.com is giving all of our followers $30 off their booking, too! Just click here.
• The Land of Nod is now Crate&Kids!! They were always under the Crate & Barrel umbrella, but now they are one in the same. Right on the C&B site. I’m loving the update.
• My favorite Madewell tie-front tee is on sale for under $30 right now. It comes in six colors (the white is not see through which makes it just about perfect) and ties in just the right spot–hides all the softness, ya know!?
• @StudioAshby is one of my new favorite accounts to follow. Sophie Ashby is a London based Interior Designer and every photo…just drool-worthy.
• Since my eye surgery (It seems to be getting better every day), I’ve been scared to wear mascara or makeup because of having to remove it. I’ve usually used makeup remover towelettes, cleansers or even those makeup erasers–but all of those still required me to scrub/rub my eyes pretty good–something I just can’t do right now and not sure when I would feel comfortable doing so. I picked up this Bye Bye Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm–and it is magic! It lives up to its name and just melted the makeup right off (even my mascara!) with no rubbing at all. Plus, it has anti-aging serum built in. It left my face soft and makeup free with minimal effort. I’m hooked.
• Our sweet Faye cut her hair this week. I mean–completely butchered it up. To the scalp in the front (of course right in the front). When I shared the incident on my Instagram, I probably received 1500 messages from moms who had a similar story. It happens. It was completely shocking when I saw what she had done (she had a cute shoulder-length bob beforehand), but the next morning I took her to Supercuts before school and she now has the cutest pixie cut.
The funny thing is, Greta, for all the mischief she used to get in, never cut her hair! Haha. I never expected it from Faye, but now her craft scissors are on lock down.
Hope you have a great weekend!!