1. Sled Legs, wearable sleds so they can run and slide down the hill on their knees. First of all–it’s about time! $48
2. Not available. Here is a similar sherpa jacket! (on sale for $22!)
3. Kid plates are really a present for you disguised as a present for them–this one suctions to just about anything so your baby can’t throw her food everywhere anymore (ahem!) and this construction plate and utensils one is as close to playing with food as we’ll allow in hopes they’ll shovel some of it into their mouths! $13, $14
4. The most realistic, child-sized, sturdy shopping cart they’ve wanted ever since they step foot in their first grocery store (we have this and all three of our kids (1,4, 8) play with it. $62
5. Not available. Here is another Sherpa Colorblock Backpack because everything fuzzy is cute (would make a great first purse, too!) $14!
6. A Caboodle just like you used to have, because her nail polish/makeup collection is starting to rival your own. $18
7. Picture sleeve magnets so they can proudly display all of their favorite Instax pictures on the fridge. $15
8. Tamagotchi. Everything old is new again and life is wonderful (we got one for our 4 and 8 year old!) $35
9. Soft magnetic letters in a modern font (thank. you!) and variety of colors. Good for spelling beginners all the way to teens who can leave you notes. $24
10. A happy little purse she’ll probably put chapstick and a toy in and love forever. $24
11. A bookmark with a unicorn peeking out up top. I can’t. I need! (This shop has so many different cute ones!) $22
12. The Lost House. A beautiful find and seek book. $13
13. Not available. But how cute is this set of five rattles?! Perfectly sized for small hands and teething. $39
14. This hoop’s scoreboard lights up and keeps track of every point, while music plays and a shot clock keeps the game going–all while looking sleek in a white finish (win. win. win.) On sale for $98!
15. Anti-blue light glasses with 0 magnification. So whether they just want pretend glasses (just my kid?) or your concerned all that screen time might be harming their eyes–yes!–these glasses will cover all the bases. $21
16. Not available. Check out these Metallic Duck Boots…do these come in my size? $42
17. Solar Photography Kit that uses sunlight to produce rich blue prints of common objects on paper or fabric. $14
18. Cubebot. A wooden toy robot that can be positioned in dozens of poses and folds back into a cube. $20
More gifts for kids! And the 2018 gift guide so far.
Thanks! Just ordered the Sled Legs for Christmas present.
Just bought my 3yo niece that caboodle to complete her gift and I am SO excited. I’m putting washable glitter nail polish and a ton of Tattly tattoos inside. And thus my quest to be the best auntie is complete.
How funny! My 4yo was just asking for glasses “like mommy”… she asks this the day after I get lasik. Kids, man.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?