Not all of the items are sold anymore. I linked some similar ones for those!
1. Egged On Game– This game is a fun twist on the popular egg roulette challenge. Players take turns picking plastic eggs from the egg carton and ‘cracking’ them on their heads. Some of the eggs are filled with water. $19 (on sale for $8!)
2. The Softest Bunny Slippers $6 (similar)
3. Bunny Jump Rope $5 (similar)
4. Hopscotch Rug – 28×79 rug in cotton fabric with a printed hopscotch motif at front. Non-slip protection at back. $35 (similar)
5. Lip Smackers – The Best Flavors of the funnest chapsticks every little kid wants. $8
6. Bath Balls – This fizzy bath bomb will turn your child’s bath water into vibrant color without staining your tub. An included code unlocks an interactive online game! $5 (similar)
7. Okay, the chicest black rabbit of all time. $8
8. Round Wood Mirror with Rabbit Ears $17 (similar)
9. Kitty Girls’ Tights $5. (similar)
10. Sheep Rattle -Cute knit rattle perfect for a little one’s first Easter. Also comes in a lion, bunny, and fox. $9 (similar)
11. Wolfie the Bunny, by Ame Dyckman – The Bunny family has adopted a wolf son, and daughter Dot is the only one who realizes Wolfie can–and might–eat them all up! $14
12. Set of 4 Happy Hoppers. Crafted from wood with humorous details, this set includes a frog, a bunny, a chicken and a pig. $19 (similar)
13. Melissa & Doug Make-a-Face Sticker Pad – Fun and Crazy Characters, 20 Faces, 5 Sticker Sheets (our girls love these!) $5
14. Wooden Bunny Pull-Along Activity Toy – Developmental toy features include shape sorters, spinning dials and bead runs. Includes a pull cord and rubber trimmed wheels for quiet indoor play. $28
15. Bunny Ears Headband $24 (similar)
16. Twin Patterned Duvet Set with Bunny Pillowcase $34 (similar)
17. Forest Friends Hooded Robe for babies! Available in Lamb, Fox and Shark $32
18. Road Play Tape ($8) that comes off clean and goes down easy. Perfect to pair with a classic set of Hot Wheels ($5)!
19. Soft Bunny Toy Snap Bracelet $6 (similar)
20. Lego Easter Chick! $17
Ps. Check out our roundup of chic and sweet Easter Baskets here!
Great post! Target here I come!
Thank you! This is our first easter since my son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and I’ve been feeling pretty sombre about the fact that a holiday we all used to enjoy I’m now going to dread as we have to deal with chocolate induced high blood sugars. The little lego chicken is so cute though.
Thank you for this!!
Just bought that book for my niece! I live far away so I’ve been loving sending her books via Amazon. I sent her one for Halloween and heard it was a hit!
Fun ideas! My 9 year old daughter and I loved Runny Babbit by Shel Silverstein. I plan to get her the second book for Easter. Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/Runny-Babbit-Billy-Shel-Silverstein/dp/0060256532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520868486&sr=8-1&keywords=runny+babbit+by+shel+silverstein
You guys! Fantastic list! Read this post and purchased the first item right away. Can’t wait to play Egged On with my preschooler.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?