Title: Ep 31: Sorry, But Your “Classic” Design Is Just Trendy
Show Notes: This week the gang talks about proper technique for asking a friend to assist with a DIY project. Then we revisit an old hot topic and update our response to a question about the usefulness of remodeling when you live in a small town.
Then Julia goes deep into what “classic” design really means and how to avoid something that could be seen as trendy in a few years.
Theme song Headphones by Preston Pugmire
How to Listen (iPhone):
1. Tap the podcast app on your phone. The icon for it looks like this:
2. Search for “Chris Loves Julia” in the search bar and tap on the podcast title, which is “The Chris Loves Julia Podcast w/Preston Pugmire”
3. On the search results page the top section will list Podcast Episodes. Ignore that for now – first tap on the larger thumbnail (image) under the “Podcasts” section.
4. Once you’re on the podcast page, the first thing you want to do is tap the “Subscribe” button. There’s no cost to subscribe, and this way you’ll receive a notification each week when a new episode goes live.
5. Listen to an episode by first tapping the cloud icon to the right, allowing it to download, then tapping the episode to begin playing.