Exciting news! Once again, we’re teaming up with Lowe’s to help one homeowner–anywhere in the country–transform a space in their home this spring. Last year, entries poured in from all 50 states and DC, too, and we ended up on Long Island, New York! It was a great experience, with an awesome before and after and now we’re looking for our next big before and after! (There’s a link to the entry form at the bottom of the post. Please note: we will only be accepting entries through tomorrow, so don’t delay!)
This time, Lowe’s would like us to help a homeowner transform and elevate a kitchen or bathroom in their home!! Keep in mind, we’ll be doing the makeover over a weekend, so while we won’t be able to completely gut your space, there’s a lot of cosmetic refreshes we can tackle in that time.
Especially considering our team we’re bringing with us. This year, Lowe’s asked us to assemble our own dream team of people to help us carry out our vision for the homeowner, and we couldn’t be more excited that Kim and Scott Vargo (yellowbrickhome.com) and Daniel Kanter (manhattan-nest.com), as well as Chris’s super handy brother, Brandon (it runs in the family), have agreed to fly in and help us whip your kitchen or bathroom into shape!
We hand-picked these bloggers not only because they are fun (!), but Kim, Scott, and Daniel also all have an excellent eye for design, are so detail-oriented in their work, and are the best of the best in the DIY world.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST:
• Live in the United States
• Be looking to fix up a kitchen or bathroom within your residence.
• Must be the owner of your home.
• Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell.
• Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by media.
• Be in need of expert design help from Chris Loves Julia.
• Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
• Be available for a 2-3 day period to complete the makeover between March 1- April 31.
• Allow photos of your home to be shared online.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
• Complete the online application form and agree to the Terms below.
We will only contact eligible participants.
TO APPLY or NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR A MAKEOVER, CLICK HERE! Quick!! Entries close tomorrow Friday, January 27th at 11:59pm ET.
UPDATE: A few people are having difficulty adding a video. Please note, a video is completely optional and not necessary. Feel free to skip that portion of the application.
This post and project is sponsored by Lowe’s Home Improvement. Can’t wait to come see one of you!