Title: Ep 17: No Money No Problems – Projects You Can Do Now, On The Cheap
Show Notes: Nearly every home owner who wants to renovate experiences that point where you simply don’t have the money to do the things you want. And sometimes, when the furnace, water heater and AC units all go out in the same year, you may not be left with any money at all. How do you still make progress?
This episode is all about projects that can be done regardless of what your budget is. Even if you have no money to spend, there’s no need to sit and deal with a space that makes you cringe. Chris and Julia talk about projects they’ve seen done, as well as some they’ve done themselves, and how to make little improvements that can help you love your home now.
CLJ posts mentioned:
DIY White Concrete Countertops
Sealing Our White Concrete Countertops
An Unbelievable, Complete DIY Kitchen Renovation
A Massive Wood Picture Ledge for the Living Room!
How To: Our Double-Trimmed Drop Cloth Curtains
Other posts mentioned:
10 Common House Features You Probably Didn’t Realize Had a Name
Please leave a rating and review for the podcast!
Theme song Headphones by Preston Pugmire
How to Listen (iPhone):
1. Tap the podcast app on your phone. The icon for it looks like this:
2. Search for “Chris Loves Julia” in the search bar and tap on the podcast title, which is “The Chris Loves Julia Podcast w/Preston Pugmire”
3. On the search results page the top section will list Podcast Episodes. Ignore that for now – first tap on the larger thumbnail (image) under the “Podcasts” section.
4. Once you’re on the podcast page, the first thing you want to do is tap the “Subscribe” button. There’s no cost to subscribe, and this way you’ll receive a notification each week when a new episode goes live.
5. Listen to an episode by first tapping the cloud icon to the right, allowing it to download, then tapping the episode to begin playing.