1. When people write “letters” to inanimate objects. i.e. winter, school, the weather, etc. Ugh, this has QUICKLY become my number one pet-peeve. You know what I’m talking about and you know who you are. I was especially disgusted when Minute Maid, yeah…the company (!) had their facebook status:
“Dear Summer, it’s cold. And though it’s easier to keep our OJ chilled in these temps…please come back soon, we miss you! XO, Minute Maid”
2. Speaking of the food network, how “Challenge” is ALWAYS cakes now. Teen cakes. Princess cakes. Bridge cakes. Rugrats cakes. Ghostbuster cakes. Safari cakes. Fake cakes. Garden cakes. President of the United States cakes. This is me changing the channel every time.
3. When people drive in the far right lane on the highway when there is merging traffic coming on. Ahhh!!!! Now, I am probably the most paranoid driver out there
, but man, I wish they would MOVE OVER a lane when there are cars trying to get on.
4. Utah drivers in general. Sorry peeps, you are NOT good at driving. In fact, I have been all over this country and you are the worst at driving. Maybe it is because you think you can cut someone off while talking on your cell because where you are going is more important and we are in Utah, so they have to forgive you. But, c’mon. C’moooooooooonnnn now.
5. People that own a fancy schmancy camera and suddenly consider themselves a “photographer” and maybe even start a business. This site
shares my pain. Psst…My sister, an actual photographer, just launched her site in case you need a good reference.
I don’t need to make this list an even 10. That would be cliche anyway. Happy Thursday!