"Dear Summer, it's cold. And though it's easier to keep our OJ chilled in these temps…please come back soon, we miss you! XO, Minute Maid"
2. The sudden springing up of fashion bloggers. What in the world?! So, sometimes I read the Daybook. Okay. She does it well....for the most part. (Although I must say, I have no clue what she is thinking with her hair lately). But why do so many other people think that they need to post a crappy picture of what they wear every day. I feel so embarrassed for them. It's not working for you, honey! Granted, I don't get ready-ready every day and maybe it is their motivation, but personally--I am certain they have more interesting things going on in their lives than their outfit.
3. Glee. Shoot, Chris and I used to really LOVE this show. Now, it seems like they get on a soap box for gays, and teen abuse and apparently teen drinking (?? What the heck was that episode about!) every week. What happened to giving life back to the show tunes and oldies? This show has no game plan anymore. What happens when the seniors graduate? Why didn't Rachel, who is constantly bullied, feel the need to switch schools? What happened to Mercede's sass? She is soooooo cheese ball now. Why is Brittany so stupidly innocent one episode yet she has slept with every player on the football team? Glee, go back to your roots.
4. Anne Burrell. 'Nough said.
5. Speaking of the food network, how "Challenge" is ALWAYS cakes now. Teen cakes. Princess cakes. Bridge cakes. Rugrats cakes. Ghostbuster cakes. Safari cakes. Fake cakes. Garden cakes. President of the United States cakes. This is me changing the channel every time.
6. When people drive in the far right lane on the highway when there is merging traffic coming on. Ahhh!!!! Now, I am probably the most paranoid driver out there, but man, I wish they would MOVE OVER a lane when there are cars trying to get on.
7. Utah drivers in general. Sorry peeps, you are NOT good at driving. In fact, I have been all over this country and you are the worst at driving. Maybe it is because you think you can cut someone off while talking on your cell because where you are going is more important and we are in Utah, so they have to forgive you. But, c'mon. C'moooooooooonnnn now.
8. People that own a fancy schmancy camera and suddenly consider themselves a "photographer" and maybe even start a business. This site shares my pain. Psst...My sister, an actual photographer, just launched her site in case you need a good reference.
I don't need to make this list an even 10. That would be cliche anyway. Happy Thursday!